Sunday, April 21, 2013

This week.

This week has been a productive one I think...I have:
  • Gotten info about a home loan: scary...but marvelously exciting. Even visited several homes..one of which we may be making an offer on...even scarier!
  • Barely worked on any crafts at all! I feel as though they probably miss me. I have been doing a little more designed on my embroidery patterns. I have one that is drawn out and I think I've picked out colors. I can't wait to do a test run with it and make a few adjustments I'm sure. I'm in love with it. The quote and font design is from here. You must check her blog out. I was highly impressed.
  • I took a small leap into getting a little more organized. Been doing a little mind mapping...more on that one soon I think.
  • Continued to be overly obsessed with Pinterest. I just love looking at the pictures and learning new things...and obviously procrastinating about things that need doing!
Hope all of you are doing well. Be sure and check out my instagram where I am at least trying to keep up with FMSphotoaday. I tend to forget until lighting is just horrible...but I am trying. Also, I am always active on Pinterest. Come obsess with me.

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment