Monday, April 1, 2013

April Goals...

1. At least once a week, post a dang blog post...good goal.
2. Finish a project. Large or small...at this point any accomplishment will be huge.
3. Apply for a home loan. Scary as hell.
4. Participate in #fmsphotoaday on Instagram. Tried so many times and failed horribly. Watch it happen.
5. Participate in She Reads Truth bible study on YouVersion. Please join us! Find out how at SheReadsTruth.

I think I'll stop at five goals. It seems like a good number and just looking at what's on that list makes me wonder if I will even come close to making it happen. I'm in the process of learning a big lesson though:

Sometimes, it's only the effort that really and truly counts. Sometimes, I am going to mess up and fail. And sometimes, that's going to be okay. Just got to let it be.

--Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment