Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Finds

Today I give you a few of lovely blogs that have served me well as a source of inspiration or creativity. I hope you enjoy.

Gussy Sews: Maggie is a wonderful seamstress with a big heart. You will love her blog in an instant!

Elise Blaha. enJOY it: Elise gives us an inside peek at her project-filled life. Get ready to be busy, because this girl makes you want to round up the projects for sure.

Yarn Harlot: The very first knitting blog I followed. Stephanie is truly an inspiration to any aspiring knitter or writer. 

The Pleated Poppy: Another small business owner that gives us a peek into her creative atmosphere. 

These are just a few of the blogs I look for updates on. I hope you find something you can enjoy with each of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment